Thursday, July 9, 2009

MICHEAL JACKSON

I don't know about ya'all, but I'm a little over all the Micheal J drama. It's all you ever see on tv and on the radio and on the news... For heaven's sake there are better things the world could hear about than something that happened days ago... These people are getting interviewed on t.v. and are cryin' and " o my god I don't know how I'll go on without him here with us!" well you know what ladies and gentlemen... no matter how many times during concerts and awards he told you he loved each and every one of you so dearly...he didn't. PEOPLE it's publicity. Seriously now...

1 comment:

  1. I don't care what anyone says Michael Jackson was not a pervert. Weird yes, but not a pervert. He will be missed an he's possibly the best entertainer and dancer to have ever walked this planet. That said I still think black Michael is out there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete